English translation (translated by Google translator). Only the German Version is legally binding.
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and Definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in their valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.zuckerschmuck.com.
(2) In case of concluding the contract, the contract with
Hainer Weg 11a
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully passes the proposed in our Internet Shop ordering procedure.
This order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the button „in den Warenkorb/add to cart“
3) verification of the particulars in the cart
4) pressing the button “zur Kasse – checkout”
Consumers can reach before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the contained in the Internet browser used by him “back” button to control its information back to the website on which the information provided by the customer are recorded and correct input errors or by Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ( “Order Confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our Terms and Conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions at any time, see also under http://www.zuckerschmuck.com. Your order data can be accessed for security reasons no longer on the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices include all price components including taxes. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, credit card (Stripe), payment in advance and Sofort-Überweisung.
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so he agrees to the purchase price to be paid immediately after the conclusion.
As far as we deliver on delivery, the due date of the purchase price occurs upon receipt of goods.
(1) If we have not clearly stated in the product description, all products offered by us can be shipped immediately. Delivery is here latest within 5 working days. The deadline for delivery in the case of advance payment the day after payment order to the body responsible for transfer bank and all other forms of payment on the day begins to run after the conclusion. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, it shall expire on the next business day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold only passes to the delivery of the item to the buyer on this also the dispatch of purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
The statutory warranty provisions.
§7 contract language
When contract language is exclusively German.
Prior Conditions Febr.2018